Jump to content
- Land use regulation: Zoning, Upzoning, Automatic zoning Inclusionary zoning, Exclusionary zoning, Exclusionary zoning, Green zoning, Zoning budget, Transfer of development rights, Inclusionary zoning
- Housing: Tax Increment Financing, (including Community-Controlled Tax Increment Financing), Owner-occupancy restriction, Theories of urban planning,Social housing, Right to housing, Housing market segmentation, Rent regulation, Affordable housing, Housing affordability, Homelessness, Gentrification, Filtering, Whiteness studies (including "White privilege"), Accessory Dwelling Unit, Development costs, , Small housing, Missing Middle, Infill, Community land trust, Self-build housing, Housing impact
- Current Issues: Portland State University 2019 Homelessness report,
- Funding & Financing: Transfer tax, Land value tax, Public bank, Shared equity
- Legislation: Supportive Housing Services Ballot Measure (Portland Metro area).