Silicon Valley at Home (SV@Home) is a membership organization advocating for affordable housing (primarily, regulated affordable housing) in Santa Clara County, California. It was launched on June 25, 2015, initiatially as a project within Housing Trust Silicon Valley but now an independent 501c3 not-for-profit organization.
"Driving the creation of affordable housing for a more vibrant and equitable Silicon Valley."
"Silicon Valley At Home (SV@Home) is the voice for affordable housing in the Silicon Valley. A membership organization, SV@Home advocates for policies, programs, land use, and funding that lead to an increased supply of affordable housing. Additionally, SV@Home educates elected officials and the community about the need for housing, and the link between housing and other quality of life outcomes, including education, health, transportation, and the environment."
- Leslye Corsiglia, Executive Director.
[formerly Director of San Jose Department of Housing]
- Pilar Lorenzana, Deputy Director.
- Gina Lee, Program Manager
- Nicole Montojo, Policy Associate
- Mitch Mankin, Program Coordinator.
- Joshua Barousse, Political Manager
SV@home map of housing issues 
(the sections laid out in Resource Hub section of SV@Home site).
- Displacement & Gentrification
- Economics of Housing
- Finding Affordable Housing
- Housing Affordability
- Housing Data
- Housing Need
- Jobs and Housing
- Santa Clara County Housing Authority
- Accessory Dwelling Units
- Affordable Housing Preservation
- Commercial Linkage Fees
- General Plan Updates
- Housing Element Implementation
- Housing Impact Fees
- Housing the Missing Middle
- Inclusionary Housing
- Measure A Housing Bond
- Regional Collaboration
- Specific Plans
- State Legislation
- Surplus & Underutilized Public Land
- Los Altos
- Los Altos Hills
- Los Gatos
- Monte Sereno
- Morgan Hill
- Mountain View
- Palo Alto
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
- Santa Clara County
- Silicon Valley At Home site: http://siliconvalleyathome.org/about-us/. Accessed June 30, 2017.