zoning ordinances to exclude certain types of land uses, or -- explicitly or implicitly -- certain groups of people, from residence in a given community.
- Davidoff, Paul, and Neil Newton Gold (1971). "Exclusionary Zoning." Yale Review of Law and Social Action: Vol. 1: Iss. 2, Article 5.
Available at: http://digitalcommons.law.yale.edu/yrlsa/vol1/iss2/5.
- Davidoff, Linda and Paul, and Neil N. Gold. "The Suburbs Have to Open Their Gates." The New York Times, November 7, 1971 (appeared on page SM40 of the New York edition). https://www.nytimes.com/1971/11/07/archives/the-suburbs-have-to-open-their-gates-the-suburbs-have-to-open-their.html.
- Mangin, John (2014). "The New Exclusionary Zoning." Stanford Law & Policy Review, vol 25 issue 1, 91 (2014).
- Sager. "Tight Little Islands: Exclusionary Zoning, Equal Protection, and the Indigent." 21 Stanford Law Review. 767 (1969)
- Wikipedia. "Exclusionary zoning."