- Urban Broadcast Collective - https://soundcloud.com/user-669027099.
- Spacing Radio Looks at Canada and Toronto-centric urbanist topics
- This City Life (Jillian Glover)
- Alistair Parvin (@AlastairParvin) "Alastair Parvin is a designer and civic entrepreneur based in London, UK. He is the co-founder of WikiHouse Foundation and a member of strategic design group 00. He is currently working on better housing systems, democratic cities & technology made by and for everyone."
- Urban Life Signs - http://www.urbanlifesigns.com/ - Brian Skokle, San Francisco.
- Big City Sparkplug (Scott Beyer @sbcrosscountry) Scott Beyer is a journalist who covers US urban issues, notably for Forbes. His writing projects have taken him to numerous cities across the United States. He is also the editor for daily content at Market Urbanism.
- Active Transport for Cities (Chris R. Hamilton @ChrisRHamilton) Based in Key West, Florida. Previously Hamilton was the Commuter Services Bureau Chief of Arlington, Virginia's DOT and led a team "whose mission is to make it easy for people to take transit, bike, and walk rather than drive alone."'
- The Transport Politic (Yonah Freemark; based in Cambridge, MA @yfreemark) "Yonah Freemark is an urbanist and journalist who has worked in architecture, planning, and transportation."
- Aaron Renn/Urbanophile (Aaron M. Renn @urbanophile) "Aaron M. Renn is a Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute and an opinion-leading urban analyst, writer, and speaker on a mission to help America’s cities thrive and find sustainable success in the 21st century."
- Human Transit (Jarrett Walker @humantransit) "Since 1991 I’ve been a consulting transit planner, helping to design transit networks and policies for a huge range of communities. My goal here is to start conversations about how transit works, and how we can use it to create better cities and towns."
- Community Architect(Klaus Philipsen) "Klaus Philipsen, FAIA is an architect, urban designer and architectural writer specializing in urban architecture, adaptive reuse, preservation and transportation work." "This is an urban design, architecture and cities blog exploring design, art, culture, planning, transportation and cultural landscapes"
- Urban Land Institute - Critical Value.
- Strong Towns Podcasts
- The Overhead Wire
- Talking Headways (Jeff Wood)
- The Urbanist and Tall Stories, from Monocle 24
- Third Wave Urbanism - from Kristen Jeffers and Katrina Johnston-Zimmerman
- DNA - Design and Architecture, from Frances Anderton, KCRW Los Angeles. https://soundcloud.com/kcrw-dna/
- The Observatory (from Design Observer - Jessica Helfand, Michael Beirut, etc) - https://soundcloud.com/the-observatory-1/
- Slate’s Placemakers
- Talking Headways podcast tackles all things dear to an urbanist’s heart – transportation, economic development, planning and more. Its latest episode featured GGWash Editorial Board member Dan Reed discussing the Purple Line.
- 99% Invisible has 250+ episodes uncovering the unnoticed architecture and design that shapes our lives.
- GovLove discusses the people, policies, and the profession of local government.
- Curious City from Chicago NPR affiliate WBEZ which researches a wide range listener-submitted questions about the city.
- TED Radio Hour’s Building Better Cities
- Radiolab’s Cities.
- Gimme Shelter: The California Housing Crisis Podcast - from Liam Dillon and Matt Levin - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/gimme-shelter-the-california-housing-crisis-podcast/id1280087136?mt=2.
Bay Area 
- Infill - from SF Yimby. https://yimbyaction.org/sf/infill/
San Francisco Bay
- Systemic Failure
- Markasaurus (Mark Hogan @markasaurus)Mark Hogan is an architect (principal at Open Scope Studio). "His primary professional interests lie in infill housing, sustainable urban design and in enhancing digital design workflows."
- Martha Bridgegam (@MBridegam) Martha 'Bridgegam'is a writer and attorney who writes about "housing, homelessness, land and water use, landscape history, cities and camps. Mostly in California."
- CiviLogica (Eric Panzer @ericpanzer) Eric Panzer is a GIS analyst who writes about 'urban planning, transportation, and sustainability with a focus on Berkeley, CA.
- City Notes (Daniel Kay Hertz @DanielKayHertz) Daniel Kay Hertz is a senior fellow at City Observatory and is a graduate of the MPP program at the Harris School of Public Policy at the University of Chicago. Self-described "militant Midwesternist."
- Corner Side Yard (Pete Saunders @petesaunders3) Pete Saunders is an urban planner, "#Rustbelt lover. Detroit born/raised, Hoosier trained and Windy City polished." Corner Side Yard also gives some coverage to Saunders' native Detroit.
- Queens Transit/Change at Jamaica "Random posting about transit in the greater New York area once in a while."
- Benjamen Walker's Theory of Everything - New York After Rent (I of III) New York After Rent (II of III) New York After Rent (final episode in series)
- There Goes the Neighborhood - from WNYC New York. interviewing the victims and victors of gentrification in Brooklyn h[ttp://www.wnyc.org/story/mouth-ear-brooklyn-gentrification/]
North Carolina 
- Jace Deloney @JaceDeloney Jace Deloney is the co-founder of AURA, a former chair of the City of Austin's Urban Transportation Commission and a Board Member of the Alliance for Public Transportation.
- Local Mustard (Cory Brown @TCB)
- Austin Contrarian (Chris Bradford @ChrisBBradford) Chris Bradford is an attorney whose practice focuses on " land-use entitlements, development permits, water regulations and other matters relating to land use and real estate development." Chris says "I have always been interested in development and the economics of land-use regulations. Land-use regulations affect nearly every aspect of our lives, from how much we pay for rent, to how far we must travel to buy a cup of coffee or pair of shoes, to what our streets look like."
- Austin On Your Feet (Dan Keshet @DanKeshet)
- Austin Transit Blog @atxtransitblog
- Keep Austin Wonky (Julio Gonzalez Altamirano)
- Urbanizing Austin (Tim Thomas @tthomas48)
- M1EK's Bake-Sale of Bile (Mike Dahmus @mdahmus)
- Wonkingbird (Julie Montgomery @juliamontgomery)
- Yarak.org (Steven Yarak)
- Austin Teacher Dad (Marshall Escamilla)
- Car Free Austin @carfreeaustin (Carrie Gammell and Seth Goodman) "Carrie Gammell and Seth Goodman are two architectural designers residing in Austin, Texas. Carrie originally hails from Houston, while Seth was born and raised in ATX. Before settling in Austin, Carrie and Seth studied in Houston and Paris and worked in Seattle, Philadelphia, and Bogotá. After living car-free in five other cities, they decided to fully commit to the lifestyle in their new home."
- Austin On A Bike
- Houston Strategies (Tory Gattis @torygattis) "Social Systems Architect and entrepreneur with a genuine love of my hometown. I cover a wide range of topics in this blog - including transportation, transit, economic development, quality-of-life, city identity, and development and land-use regulations - and have published numerous Houston Chronicle op-eds on these topics. I'm a Founding Senior Fellow with the Center for Opportunity Urbanism and co-authored the original study with noted urbanist Joel Kotkin and others, creating a city philosophy around upward social mobility for all citizens as an alternative to the popular smart growth, new urbanism, and creative class movements."
- City Comforts (David Sucher @David_Sucher)
- My Urbanist (Chuck Wolfe crwolfelaw.com) Charles "Chuck" Wolfe is a published author, redevelopment lawyer and affiliate member of the faculty of the University of Washington.